Apr 17, 2013


I guess the sort of mood that I’m trying to put into this piece is just awareness. I want people to stop at this, and think about things. I don’t really want them to feel a certain way, although I welcome emotional response, I just want them to dive in and think.
I have a few ideas to add to the piece, but none concrete, and I actually feel I should discuss them with the class, to really decide in full.
I really want to print this piece fairly large, at least life size, because the subjects are meant to reflect in some way on everyone.
I do not have any alternate plans for the presentation, at this stage. It may develop later.
What I really want in terms of feedback from my classmates is just a sounding board. I have some ideas for what I might do, and I’d appreciate a group to bounce these ideas off of.

No comments:

Post a Comment